Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Grace Quilt Frame

Yesterday on my lunch hour I took the plunge and called the Grace Frame Company in Salt Lake City Utah to order my new Start Right quilt frame.  I thought I would have a few days before it's arrival to find a spot to set it up for a while.  Guess what!!!!!!!!! It arrived this morning.  I cannot believe their customer service.  So far I would highly recommend their company.  It took me an hour to move things around, vacuum, unbox and bring all of the components into the house.  I will start to put it together tomorrow night.  Thank you Grace Frame Company................YOU ROCK!!! I will keep my blog updated as I get the system set up.  I was fortunate enough to already own a Brother 1500S sewing machine.  The frame and extras that I purchased came to just under $1,000.  I have search high and low for an affordable quilting system and voila, I found one.  Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment