Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Grace Quilt Frame Day 3

Almost there!  All I have left to do is connect the power, put my free motion quilt foot on the machine and get a quilt ready to go.  The assembly process was smooth and the how-to-videos on You Tube were very helpful.  I was able to view videos from Grace Frame Co. & from a dealer in Logan, Utah named kathyquilts.com.  If you decid to take the plunge and buy an economical machine quilting frame I would highly recommend Grace Frame Co. in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I will keep you posted as I learn how to use the frame for my quilting projects.  With a short time until our County Fair, I will attempt to make a couple of quilts for their donation program.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment