Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Grace Quilt Frame Day 2

I spent an hour after work last night continuing to put my new frame together.  So far the directions have been very clear and the quality of the components are very good.  My husband, Tom, did help me flip the frame over as he inspected the various aspects of the package.  I am quite pleased with myself so far.  Today I will place the machine guide on the unit and maybe even take the extra time to complete the fabrication process.  I am reigning myself in at the moment, for you see, I just want to get in there and get quilting.  Patience is a virtue that I am working on when it comes to quilt projects.  I hope you all take a moment and look around to see if there is someone you can cheer up or help today.  Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment