Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Final Quilt of 2016

I had not planned on making any more quilts this month.  However, I had these last 6 wildlife squares that I had left from other projects and they have been sitting in my studio mocking me for over a year now.  So, I pulled a piece of plaid flannel out of the closet and some tan flannel and whipped this easy quilt together.  I can no longer be mocked by those wildlife panels.  Hooray!!

The quilt finished at about 59" x 73".  Just the right size for someone to snuggle into with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book.  Ah, I can picture it now.

I named this one "Pine Ridge".  I machine quilted this quilt with an over all loop design.  Very fast and easy (as it had to be done by the end of the year!).  This quilt is also stored in it's own pillow case.

Cannot wait to start 2017 with a new quilt project.  I have not decided on the pattern yet, but you can bet I will be throwing in a scrappy quilt somewhere in the near future.

May your New Year be bright and may many blessings flow to you and yours.  With best wishes from Scrappyendings & Co.

Love the plaid flannel!

Up close and personal.

Label: Pine Ridge

It's own pillowcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment