Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, July 16, 2012

IAFE Mention

Paula Martin who heads up our Sevier County Fair told me this morning that my blog was mentioned in the IAFE (International Association of Fairs & Expositions) newsletter.  How exciting!  I hope it brings county fairs to the attention of people everywhere.  There is so much hard work that goes into organizing a county fair and it is appreciated when we support it. 

I decided to start blogging a quilting tip or two so here is my first one:

For great tutorials visit The Missouri Star Quilt website - www.missouriquiltco.com - and have a fun time watching the shortcuts to making seemingly complex quilt blocks.  Jenny Doan is a fun teacher and I have tried several of her quick tips.

As always, enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment