Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Saturday, September 16, 2023

High Adventure

 This is the second panel from Larry Zach for QT Fabrics that I have completed.  I had 8 stars left from the prior panel quilt which worked out well for this quilt.  I used assorted fabrics from various designers from Riley Blake Designs, Penny Rose Studios, etc.  The backing is from High Adventures 2 by design by dani for Riley Blake Designs.  I machine quilted it with an edge to edge design from Urban Elementz called Lacey Leaves.  I did not want to use a dense quilting pattern so this one worked out well.  This is the second quilt I have quilted on my King Quilter longarm machine.  Giving myself some grace during the learning period.  Though I have machine quilted for over 12 years on my smaller machine the larger machine has a slightly different feel about it.  I am enjoying the learning period though. The quilt turned out to be approximately 87 1/2" x 90".  I machine bound the binding.

Approximately 87 1/2" x 90"

Called this one High Adventure after one of the fabric lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment