Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, September 4, 2023

Buck Meadow

 I found this lovely panel at a local quilt store in Salina Utah called Creative Notions so I bought two of them.  I found some great fabrics at another local quilt store in Monroe called  Quilting4Love.  I really loved the green ombre fabric that I used in the stars.  It picked up all of the greenery in the panel.  I designed the borders to surround the panel.  The quilt ended up being 76 1/2" x 100".  I machine quilted it on my new to me King Quilter longarm using a pantograph called Lisa's Raindrops from Urban Elementz.  The quilt is backed with a soft flannel and hand bound.  I have started on the second panel but will set it aside for now as I have an order for 12 memory envelope pillows.

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely Labor Day.  It is cloudy here in central Utah and the rain has made everything so green.

76 1/2" x 100"

Gorgeous panel by Larry Zach for QT Fabrics

Of course the label: Buck Meadow.
Pantograph edge to edge quilting pattern called Lisa's Raindrops from Urban Elementz.


No comments:

Post a Comment