Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, February 25, 2013

Mixed Ends

Finally finished the label for the "Mixed Ends" quilt.  I used the last of the half hexi's that I had cut out & even pieced the batting.  I also used up some bobbins that I had wound for the machine quilting.  Those colors were white, blue & black.  However, I didn't mind the mix as this quilt is truly using up what I had on hand.  It ended up being a nice lap sized quilt.

We also spent the weekend in Fruita, CO with my oldest son & his family.  It was our Tucker's 12th birthday.  We had wonderful meatball sandwiches that his Mom made & attended church on Sunday with them.  His Dad was able to confirm him with the Aaronic Priesthood.  It was a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment