Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Friday, February 15, 2013

In The Key of H

This quilt was made with the leftover pieces from the Friendship Braid pattern.  This time the half hexi pieces were sewn in rows to form hexagons.  Since there is fabric with musical notes in this quilt the name is "In The Key of H" (H is for hexagon in case you didn't get it).  The back is also pieced with flannel & the binding is also flannel.  I have just a few of the half hexi's left that I have put into another quilt.  Just have to put the borders on that one & then I can load it on the frame to machine quilt it.

Can't decide if I am going to sell this quilt or if it will be the one I donate for a Bingo prize at the County Fair.  What do you think?  Would you play Bingo to win a quilt?  Would appreciate some input on this one.

Enjoy your long weekend, if you have one.  I get to babysit on Monday.  Love my little Hannah.


In The Key of H


Last of the half hexies make the label

No comments:

Post a Comment