Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2013 Craftsy BOM

After finishing my "chores" I decided to get the February block of the month made.  It is called "Spring Blooms".  The lesson is on partial seams.  As you can see I am using black, white, gold & tan color wave.  Also started the first row on my hexi quilt.  Dinner is in the crock pot and I have time to do 2 blog posts today.  Unusual, to say the least.  If anybody would like to do the block of the month it is a free course on Craftsy.com.  The blocks for each month are different sizes.  The whole pattern is going to be fun to see.  Actually the class shows you what the quilt may look like when fully completed (if you follow the construction pattern).  You never know what a quilter may do with their blocks.

Enjoy the weekend.


Spring Blooms

1 comment:

  1. Should get quilting... or so I think when I see something like this. Can not add to what I do already. Too much ....

    ReplyDelete