Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Panels are great for a quick quilt

I had purchased this Liberty Bear panel on a clearance sale last year and recently decided that I didn't have to cut it apart to make a pieced quilt. No, I could actually just add a sashing and border and machine quilt it. I am now very happy that I didn't cut the panel apart. This was a fun, quick and easy little quilt to make. Sometimes it really is OK to take the easy road (at least in quilting!). I took the photo this morning before the sun came up and yes it is cloudy out there again. I hope you find something easy and enjoyable to do today. Enjoy the Memorial weekend and be careful if you are going to be on the road. Give someone a smile or better yet, give them a quilt! Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment