Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Just For You

 Several years ago I was making a lot of baby quilts for sale & gifts.  I decided I didn't need to name the crib/baby quilts each time so I decided to call them "Just For You" quilts.  Well, my favorite granddaughter's teacher is going to have a baby so I decided to pull a panel & fabric from my stash & whip up a quick little quilt for granddaughter (OK she is my favorite granddaughter by default as I only have the one) to give to her teacher.  Sometimes teachers are so underappreciated!  They work hard to try to educate the kiddos and must be exhausted at the end of the day/week/month/year.  This gift is to let her know that what she does matters.  I made a matching Improv Bag to go with the quilt.  As you all know I do NOT like to wrap & I was so happy that the quilt tucked inside of this bag!

Machine quilted with an edge to edge pantograph called "Ribbon Leaves" from Quilting Pantographs.

Hug your kiddos; praise the teachers; and be kind to each other.

Crib quilt - 34 1/2" x 51 1/2"
Matching Improv Bag

Label reads:
Just For You
From Pahvant 5th Grade Class
Made by Amy Bevilockway 2024

Back of Improv Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment