Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Flowering Pathway

 Completed this fun quilt last night.  The pattern is "Wandering Way" from Fabric Cafe from the "Quilts in A Jiffy 3 Yard Quilts book.  The fabric is Hunny Bunny by Meags & Me for Clothworks Fabric.  I purchased the fabric from The Stitching Room and I am very happy that I did as that line is almost gone now!  I love the dusty rose & greys in this line.

The pattern was so much fun to make.  I made wonky bias binding for this quilt from the dark pink stripe fabric in the line.  By cutting the binding a certain way the lines change direction every once in a while.  I really had fun with this one.

I used the soft 80/20 batting from Winline.  It is so soft and comfy.  I machine quilted an edge to edge pantograph called "Flower Power" from Urban Elementz with a lovely cotton thread in Blush color.  This quilt has hand binding on it.

Yes, this quilt will go up for sale.

I really like the pattern!

The grey with light pink polka dots
was the perfect backing for this quilt.
I named this one "Flowering Pathway".


No comments:

Post a Comment