Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Explore Off Road

 I just completed this quilt for my great-nephew's 15th birthday which is next month.  This is the second quilt I have made using the Off-Road pattern by Kelli Fannin Quilt Designs.  I enlarged the quilt by added 3 more borders to make the quilt 81" x 81".  The backing is cotton in a great print that I lucked into in a quilt shop in Delta, Utah.  Yes, it says Jeep on the fabric.  The center of the quilt is a pieced Jeep pattern.  It takes a while to put together but I do enjoy doing this.  I am now contemplating making a Pink Jeep quilt.  Because after all, why not!

I hope Evan enjoys this quilt as much as I enjoyed making it for him.

Next project is in the wings.

Finished size is 81" x 81"


Edge to edge Stipple machine quilting.
Pieced quilt.



I named this quilt "Explore Off Road"



No comments:

Post a Comment