Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Star Mist

Just finished another quilt using Jenny Doan's (of Missouri Star Quilt Company) pattern for Friendship Pinwheel.  This is the second one that I have finished.  This one is about 67" x 82".  Made with leftover charm squares (5"), estate sale fabric, gifted fabric (black), and scraps from other projects.  It is an easy pattern and I love scrappy (as if you didn't know)!

I called this one Star Mist because the grey flannel which I used for the backing and the outer border reminds me of the fog rolling over the hills in the San Francisco Bay area.  Ah, those were the days.

"Star Mist"

Edge to edge machine quilting using free motion design which is a modified curly clam shell design

Label = Star Mist


Timothy 3:5  For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment