I finished putting my label on my Scrappy Balkan quilt tonight. I used the Balkan Puzzle pattern to use up some of my 5" scraps for the center of the blocks & the green & red fabric were in my stash. I decided to use the 2 1/2" scraps for the binding. I really like the finished quilt. Then again, scrappy is my favorite type of quilt. I will now have to get my August blocks of the month started before September blocks get here. Still crocheting around receiving blankets & burp cloths in the middle of every thing else. My poor garden didn't do too well in the hot weather this summer. Of course, I don't have much of a green thumb. My wall hanging got a Theme ribbon at our County Fair this week. Very happy with that.
Balkan Puzzle blocks set on point
Overall machine quilted using my open petal design