Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Blocks of the Month

After work last night my plan was to do the yard work before the weekend as I have plans.  Well, Mother Nature had other plans and it rained like the dickens last night.  So plans changed and I took the time to make the August blocks of the month.  The blocks this month were the Ohio Star & the Double Star.  I used the techniques as outlined in the course.  Still using the odds & ends of fabric that I started out with.  Definitely like the bright colors that will be in the finished quilt.

Sorry, the blog won't let me upload photos so I posted them on Facebook.


Finally found another way to load photos.  I have sent message to Blogger a bout the problem.

Here are the August blocks of the month.

Double Star on the left and the Ohio Star on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment