Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mystery Quilt

Finished my Mystery Quilt this afternoon!  The pattern is from McCall's Quiling issues Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr & May/June 2012.  The pattern is an easy one and uses only 4 fabrics for the quilt top.  I made the queen sized one as that is how much motorcylcle fabric I had.  Hubby had picked the fabric out a few months ago.  I had the blue, gray & coal fabrics and they seemed like the perfect match.  The quilt is machine quilted with varigated thread in an overall pattern.  I called the quilt "Mystery Ride" because it is a mystery pattern & the ride, well that seemed fairly obvious to me.  This may be a pattern a few of you would like to try.  Happy quilting.


2 comments:

  1. This one is very pretty. It is amazing how the names come to us - when we create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Lucy. I am glad to hear that is the way the process works for you too!

    ReplyDelete