Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Interlock

 I have really enjoyed the pattern books from Fabric Cafe!  My latest creation used the "Interlock" pattern designed by Fran Morgan from the Make It Modern With 3 Yard Quilts from Fabric Cafe.  I almost always use the twin size or queen/king size patterns which means additional fabric must be used (I do not have a problem with that!!).  It is wonderful that the different sizes are included for each pattern in each pattern book.  The fabrics for this quilt were purchased from Quilting4Love a lovely small quilt shop in Monroe UT.  The owner is a great help when you have questions & for letting us know when new items hit the shop!

I machine quilted this quilt using a pantograph from Urban Elementz called Rebekah's Rose.  I used Glide thread in the color Mulberry.  I loved using this new edge to edge pantograph design. 

The quilt finished at 62" x 78" and I machine bound it.  I called this one "Interlock" after the name of the pattern.

On to the next project!!!

The pattern called for a different colored outer
border on the sides.  Something I would not usually
do, however, I didn't mind it on this one.  I 
think the color choices made the difference for me.

Interlock label


No comments:

Post a Comment