Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, December 4, 2023

Keeping Busy

 Sorry for not posting anything for a while.  I have been busy sewing up a storm making quilts for Sleep In Heavenly Peace.  I chose a simple layout so as to be able to make as many quilts as possible due to the need in our area.  It has been amazing to know that fabric that leans more to the "boy" side has been in short supply through donations etc.  Luckily I had some in my stash.

Hope you are all having a wonderful December, the month where we celebrate the birth of our dear Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Blessings to you and yours at this time and throughout the year.

Amy B (scrappyendings)


Here are some photos of the twin size donation quilts that I have made since October 18th to present.  I have been cutting out and planning even more quilts both for donation and for sale.  Idle hands - No Way!


















No comments:

Post a Comment