Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Saturday, October 1, 2022

For T With Love A

 When hubby came to The Stitching Room last week he found the Grand Circle panel from Riley Blake and asked if I would make him a quilt.  He has never asked me to make him a quilt before.  Yes, he has asked me to make them for other people but not for himself.  He then asked if I could fit him in within the next 6 months!  Well I think 2 weeks from design to construction to quilting to binding is a pretty good time frame.  The quilt turned out to be approximately 70" x 78".  Just the right size for him to wrap himself up like a burrito in his recliner during the cold days ahead.

I machine quilted this one with an edge to edge pantograph called "Curlz" from Linda's Electric Quilters.

I really do enjoy designing quilts.  I may not be able to draw worth a hoot but give me graph paper and I just might surprise you (and myself).

Enjoy this one my love.

***I do take orders for quilts and one similar to this would run about $550.***


I really like the flying geese borders that I designed.

I was lucky enough to find just the right fabrics for hubby.

Of course the label had to be my heart.  Love you T.


No comments:

Post a Comment