Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, August 7, 2022

Celebration Flight

 This pattern is called "Take Flight" from Missouri Star Quilt Co.  The flying geese units were all made from half square triangles (HST).  The geese were made from Timeless Treasures Tonga Treats (2 packs of 5" squares).   The blue outer border is Flowery Vines Navy by Kanvas Studios for Benartex.  The fun backing is Celebration from the Quilter's Candy line by Connecting Threads.

I machine quilted this one with an edge to edge pantograph called Funky Feathers from Urbanelementz.  I used a teal blue in the bobbin & a blue veriegated thread on the top.  I will definitely use this quilting pattern again.  

My quilt finished at approximately 78" x 83".  Now on to my next project!

Celebration Flight 78" x 83"



Funky Feathers edge to edge pantograph



Of course, the label.


No comments:

Post a Comment