Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, May 10, 2021

The Little Engine That Could

 This was a fun little quilt to make.  The Little Engine That Could panel is from Riley Blake where you can also download a free pattern for this quilt.  The quilt measures approximately 59" x 67 ".  The fabric is from the same line as the panel.

I quilted the quilt with an edge to edge free motion loop design and included some words within the panel itself.  I had also bought the 90th edition of the book written by Watty Piper which inspired me to purchase the panel and fabric to make this quilt.  I purchased all fabric from The Stitching Room in Utah

The quilt measures approximately 59" x 67"

A copy of the new book to go with the quilt.

I didn't name this quilt as it was already
named in the panel itself.

I also included some words in the machine quilting


No comments:

Post a Comment