Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, March 15, 2021

Mystic Cat

 I had purchased two panels called "Mystic Cat" so I designed this quilt in order to use the panels.   My initial designs are usually done on Post-It notes as I work each block out.  I will actually create the pattern for this one in a usable format as I have other panels I want to use, together with the remaining "Mystic Cat" panel in my stash.

The quilt finishes at approximately 60" x 76".  I used bright colors that went with the colors in the panel.  All fabrics & batting used in this quilt were purchased from The Stitching Room in Utah with the exception of the panel which I purchased from Missouri Star Quilt Co.

To Do List:   Enjoy your sewing/crafting/quilting journey each day.  Make someone smile.  Give them a hug (yes I still believe in hugs).  Thank your Heavenly Father for the gifts in your life.  Count your blessings.  


Finished at approximately 60" x 76"

Love these bright happy colors!

Mystic Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment