Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Thursday, January 7, 2021

The Cabin on Lovell Lane

 Tom reconnected with the Wood family a couple of years ago.  McKay was his best man at our wedding.  Emma Rae, Mckay's sister, resides in Arkansas in a log cabin.  I wanted to make something special for her & her husband Darrell so of course it had to be a log cabin quilt.  I used tans/browns/blues.  The backing is a soft cuddle flannel.  I machine quilted this quilt with a stipple pattern.  The label had to be bordered with chicken fabric as they raise chickens.  We will get it sent off today. Hope they like it.  It finished at 74 1/2" x 108".  I set the blocks in a starburst pattern.


Blocks are set in a starburst pattern

The Cabin on Lovell Lane
I love the chicken fabric!


No comments:

Post a Comment