Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Magic of The Season

 Finished a Christmas quilt this morning.  The pattern I used was the "Starstruck" pattern by Missouri Star Quilt Company.  The quilt measures 77" x 77".  The stars were made from a jelly roll of Magic of the Season by Lisa Audit of 40 Karat Crystals for Wilmington Fabrics.  The background is a green leaf print that I had several yards of.  The backing & binding were the candy cane stripe fabric.  The binding was sewn on the bias.  I machine quilted the entire quilt with an all over loop pattern.  One of my favorite patterns to use on Christmas quilts.

I named the quilt "Magic of the Season" because that was the fabric print name, but also because I do believe in the Magic of the season.  Yep, I am a sucker for music, movies, and books that share the Christmas season, and yes I do listen, watch, and read them all year long.











No comments:

Post a Comment