Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Let It Begin With Me



 Well, I was lucky enough to hit a great sale at our local quilt store, The Stitching Room, a couple of months ago.  I bought several panels (patriotic of course) and some fabric to go with the panels.  I made some star blocks with the tan fabric (which has words printed on itone of which is the word Peace).  I ran out of the tan fabric so used the deep red & blue for stars then appliqued little stars in the tan fabric onto those two colors.  I really like the way this turned out.  The quilt ended up being approximately 65" x 85".  I quilted it with a loop free motion design in a tan thread.


By the way, I am now so blessed to be a part of The Stitching Room team!  Come see us

at 25 N Main St, Richfield, UT or find us online at thestitchingroominutah.com

I am happy with the lay out

I named the quilt "Let It Begin With Me".
One of the songs our choral group sang
back in Canada was "Let There Be Peace on Earth"
I have always loved the song & believe in 
the words "Let It Begin With Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment