Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Leaping Into 2020

When I found the frog die on sale at Accucut last year I knew I had to buy it since 2020 is a Leap Year.

I used alot of my green scraps (green is not one of the big colors in my stash) and cut the frogs from fat quarters that I had in my fat quarter stash.  I designed the quilt to fit what fabric I had to use for this particular quilt.  It came out at 60" x 68".  I even pieced the backing as I was a little short of the green flannel that I wanted to use.  The label was made from the one left over block that I had.

All in all, it is a fun quilt for Leap Year!

I used the left over frogs in two corners of the quilt.

I used the one left over block as the label.  Light green does not show up very well.
Name of the quilt is "Leaping Into 2020"

Pieced the backing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment