Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Friday, October 5, 2018

Reorganizing the Studio! About time!!

I have been reorganizing my studio into a more usable space.  I have tossed hundreds of magazines and will be tossing a few more.  I have gone through my quilt and craft books and will be getting rid of about half of them.  If anyone wants some, let me know.

I will also be passing along at least 3 sewing machines as well.  I have just so much space and I am not going to stock pile anymore.  Well, that's my plan anyway.

I am waiting on two more pieces to arrive in order to finish the room, so no photos yet.
This was somewhat of my mess that I started out with.  I actually had more, as this photo was taken a couple of years ago.  I see a machine and just want to rescue it!  I am going to change my ways....

I will be posting the machines very soon that I am willing to let go.  I just bought another Featherweight, so I may let 4 machines go as I have allowed myself a limited space for my machines.

Enjoy this wet weather.  We have waited long for moisture this year and are thankful for the amount we have received this past week.


No comments:

Post a Comment