Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cupcakes with Fudge & Breakfast Burritos!

Make Chocolate Hazelnut cupcakes with Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Cheese Buttercream topped off with Strawberry 3 Musketeers Fudge.  What can I say.  I wanted to try something new so why not combine something new with a favorite cupcake recipe?  They will go to work with me in the morning.


Made hubby breakfast burritos for dinner tonight.  I have 14 left to fry up.  Probably take them to work in the morning too.  Have menu done for the week so extra breakfast burritos will not be needed at home.

Started a quilt last night for a friend's daughter.  After pondering what pattern to make, it came to me that since the focus fabric needs to be "up front" I decided on making a simple pattern utilizing 5 different fabric patterns.  Will post photo when it is completed.

Have a great last week of February everyone!  Spring is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment