Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Friday, July 12, 2013

Found At Last!



Found my little Featherweight today!
We went to Kanab for the day & stopped in Panguitch on the way home.
Went into some stores to look.
Bought some fabric.
 

But what did I find in this little bitty shop named Pink Polka Dot Store?



Hubby stood outside the store window wildly pointing to a Featherweight in the store window.
I didn't even notice this one on the floor by the front display.
I have been looking for a long time for one I could afford.
It was a bit more than I would have liked to pay, but worth every penny.
Brought her home, cleaned her up, serviced & adjusted.
Sweet little machine.
I named her Dottie because I found her at the Pink Polka Dot Store.
What can I say?
So wonderful to have a great hubby who supports my love of sewing machines & fabric.
Love him so much.,
Married 39 years tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment