Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby quilts

Taking it easy today with a sinus infection.  My voice is husky and almost gone and the coughing at night is the pits.  But quilting always makes me feel better.  Just finished machine quilting a couple of baby quilts.  One is for my great nephew due in a short time & one extra.  I had alot of the fabric & decided for every quilt I make for someone specific I will make an extra quilt to donate.  Just need to put the binding on these two quilts & then put a couple more quilts on the frame.  The backing fabric is a Disney print with the words " Second star to the right and striaght on till morning...all it takes is faith and trust, oh! and something I forgot: dust."


No comments:

Post a Comment