Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quilting is such great fun

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I don't think I am going to piece another quilt until after the Christmas holidays.  Now that doesn't mean that I won't be thinking about the next quilt.  There's always a design going through my mind.  Whether it's one I want to design myself or a pattern in one of the quilting magazines, there is always a next project in my mind.  My mind is really working overtime this week.  You see I just received my new strip die cutters from Accuquilt this week.  Oh my!  I bought the 2 1/2" and 4" strip dies.  I use the 2 1/2" strips on all my bindings and with all of the jelly roll patterns out there I may be constantly in quilting mode this coming year.  I hope you all have a great day.  Let's all be aware of those around us who are in need.  Share your smile, your love, and your bright spirit today.  Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment