Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day After Thanksgiving Sale

This morning my daughter in law and I arose at 4 am to get ready to stand in line for the Joann's Fabric Day After Thanksgiving Day sale.  We have done this before and always end up with great flannel and fabric.  This morning her oldest son decided to get up with us and spent the morning standing in line waiting for the doors to open at 6 am; pushing carts; gathering his favorite prints for PJ's and quilts; and helping others around us move their carts and fabrics.  It was a great day!  We enjoyed each other's company, got tons of fab fabric and notions, and then had lunch from Carl's Jr.  I am thankful to have such wonderful people in my life.  I hope you all took time to think of those who enrich your lives in so many ways.  Happy Thanksgiving to all.  By the way, I am still machine quilting the final deer quilt.  Hope to have it done soon.  Christmas awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment