I had a great time making these quilts using various fat quarters, yardage, and scraps. The "Hope Blooms" quilt was made using my Accuquilt die cutting machine and my Brother PE150 embroidery machine. I chose one of the Lace patterns to embroider the floral design on the white blocks. I chose a bright orange and purple fabric for the borders. Yes, I seem to love the bright fabrics. The small pink quilt utilized fabric I bought from a yard sale and have used in other quilt projects. Again, I used my Accuquilt die cutter to cut small and large squares. The prairie points were a natural edging to use some of the extra small squares. I chose these two quilts to practice my machine quilting with my new Brother PQ1500 sewing machine. I used the walking foot and did random lines on the small pink quilt. The free motion foot was a breeze to use on the Hope Blooms quilt. I meadered with circles and flowers. I was lucky enough to buy the machine from a small quilt store in St. George Utah - Quilt & Sew. The owner was very kind over the past few months in trying to get a machine in for me. She also sold it to me at the original quoted price (what a bargain!). With the wild month we have had, quilting has made my days and evenings more creative and calming. I hope all of you enjoy the journey each and every day.