Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun with fabric


This quilt is made from the scraps of my original project (which I am still in the process of machine quilting.)  I call it "Room with a view".  The print fabric has outhouses in the pattern.  Yep, that's what I said.  Outhouses.  I thought it was the perfect fabric to go into the unfinished quilt (to be posted at a later date).  I made it this weekend to give to someone who has had a rough month and thought it would cheer them up.  The deer fabric is from the panel fabric that I used in a previous quilt.  Still have enough for 2 more quilts!  I machine quilted this quilt with a simple cross hatch pattern.  Next quilt projects will be for our Sevier County fair in August.  This means I have to get busy.  Enjoy your projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment