Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Starberry Wooly

 When Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts came out with her Starberry fabric line for Moda Fabrics I knew that I had to have it!  I went to one of my favorite little quilt shops, Sunflower Quilt Company, in Axtel UT & bought at least 1 yard of the entire line.  There were just a couple of the fabrics that I didn't get as I wanted to use some of the sheep print fabric instead of the tone on tone one in 2 or 3 of Corey's patterns.

I purchased the Wooly wall hanging pattern which measures 40" x 40" when completed and changed the background from the beige fabric to the beige sheep fabric.  I love this wall hanging.  Corey's patterns are written very clearly with step by step instructions that make sense to me!  I have the next pattern cut out and will post that once completed.

I named this one Starberry Wooly (after the fabric line & pattern used).

Find joy in your journey!

Starberry Wooly 40" x 40"

Of course the label made with some of
the same fabric line.


No comments:

Post a Comment