Quilting for pleasure

Quilting for pleasure
Find Joy in the Journey

Monday, June 24, 2024

Ever-changing

 Completed this fairly easy quilt today.  The pattern is called Zen Garden by Emily Bailey of Centerville UT.  It was printed in the August/September 2023 edition of Quick & Easy Quilts.  I have had the jelly roll from Sandy Gervais for Moda called Grand Finale & knew I wanted to use it in this pattern.  I had some yardage of Sandy's fabric which I used on the border & the backing.  The binding uses two of the fabrics from the Grand Finale line.  The quilt finishes at approximately 64" x 74".  I machine quilted an edge to edge pantograph called Fern from Urban Elementz.  That is one of my favorite pantographs so far.

I call this quilt "Ever-changing".

I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I do.  Keep finding joy in your journey!

"Ever-changing"

Always put a label on your quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment